Experiencing dizziness, especially when bend down, had nausea, vomiting and reflux. Suggest?

ive been eperincing dizzyness, especially when i bend down to retrieve something of the floor, ive had naseau and ive been drinking lots of water but it wouldnt stay down at first as and vomiting also and like reflux to when it comes up and goes back down it hurts my throut, and tempertures
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Om Chandrakar 1 hour later
As per your complains and history of nose and ear operations it seems that you might be having some problem related to the vestibular system. This contributes to balance and to the sense of spatial orientation. It provides the leading contribution about movement and sense of balance. Diseases of the vestibular system can take different forms. Usually manifests as vertigo and instability, often accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Avoid changing position or head movement suddenly.

You can go for exercises like keeping eyes fixated on a specific target while moving the head, moving the head right to left at two targets at a significant distance apart, walking while keeping eyes fixated on a specific target. Walking while keeping eyes fixated on a specific target, while also turning the head in different directions also helps. I advise you to go for Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (V.R.T.), which is a form of physical therapy that helps dizziness and balance disorders. Consult your ENT specialist for V.R.T.

Hope this information helped you. Let me know if you need any more clarifications.

Dr Hari Om Chandrakar