Experiencing difficulty in breathing due to gastric problem. What should I do?

Hi Doctor, i m having gastric problems for last 5-6 days, due to which i m having a bit of difficulty in breathing please suggest me what to do?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Antacids like Gelusil or Tums Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Since gastritis in you is since few days taking antacids like Gelusil or tums would help. Take either of these three times a day after food to have easy and better digestion with less acidity. Regards,