Experiencing difficulty in breathing due to gastric problem. What should I do?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, i m having gastric problems for last 5-6 days, due to which i m having a bit of difficulty in breathing please suggest me what to do?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
People also viewed
- Redbull colitis
- Cardiac problems related to difficulty breathing
- Too much release of gas
- Small itchy bumps on vagina
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Psychological burping
- Radial head fracture recovery time
- Can my difficulty breathing be due to goiter?
- Stomach pain when lying down
- Movicol lactose intolerance
- Gutting tobacco juice
- White blood cells in vagina
- Cough phlegm difficulty breathing what should i do
- Feeling nauseous at night
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing