Experiencing breathing problem. X-ray shows strikey non homogenous patchy opacities in right para cardiac region. Diagnosed with UTI. Suggest

Doctor Sir
I am facing breathing problem. and have done x-ray. it shows strikey non homogenous patchy opacities in right para cardic region.
mantux test is positive but TB gold is negative
I am a non smoker but occasionally take little drinks.
for your information I had recently being diagnose with a urinary infection by the Klebsiella Pneumonia
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ranjeet Jagdale 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello there,

Sorry to hear about your problem , the opacity in the right paracardiac region is more likely infection, if u have fever too.
You should repeat radiograph after a course of antibiotics in 7-10 days to rule out tuberculosis.

Hope this helps.