Experiencing anxiety. Having headache, loss of appetite, feel nausea and feeling indigestion. Hepatitis B carrier. Cause?

Hey Ive been experiencing what i believe to be anxiety, for the past 2 weeks ive been having slight head aches everyday along with Loss of appetite but i still try to eat. ive been feeling nauseous in the morning right after i eat and it usually last all day until i used the bathroom. it seems that my stomach isn't digesting the food correctly and if i force myself to eat that night in the morning what i ate that night will come out. in the past two weeks ive went from 221lbs to 212lbs.
Now I feel it is anxiety because i am a Hepatitis B carrier and for those 2 weeks i have been worrying A LOT...First i was scared that i may have contracted HIV and and that i mistakenly infected my partner. But i got tested and i was Negative. Then i started to worry that i had infected my partner with Hep B but i didn't. And then i had been worrying that the cause of my symptoms i listed above were becuase my Hep B and that im be getting sicker but i called my gastroenerologist and he said those symptoms wern't the effect of what he diagnosed me with. so now my mind is relieved and not i am no longer having the worries and anxiety. But for some reasons my stomach is still feeling like my food isnt digesting right . My question is What do you think is wrong with me, and if my Anxiety is done how long to i have b4 these symptoms go away and i stop loosing weight. because it is worrying me that i have lost 10+ lbs in 2 weeks
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,

Headaches and nausea are not classical symptoms of anxiety. It be necessary to get a good description of these headaches. common causes of headaches accompanied by abdominal symptoms are primary headaches like migraine. A family history of migraine should be highly considered too. Other causes of nausea and abdominal pain must be considered, because they could also not be related to the headaches. Intestinal worms and other parasites are commonly forgotten causes of such symptoms.

Anxiety can alter appetite. And poor feeding can lead to weight loss. It is not very surprising if you have lost some weight during the period you have not been eating properly. The issue hear now is eating appropriately.
It becomes an issue if after eating a balanced diet, you fail to come back to normal.

It might be interesting to run liver function tests to ascertain the state of your liver. Advice from your gynecologist be of help. I f your partner could do same to get tested it would also be a good idea.

Excluding active liver disease, avoiding over stressing yourself and eating a balanced diet (proteins, fruits, vegetables and some starch) could help you regain weight very fast. Exercise could help in reducing anxiety, stress and is good for your health.

Thanks and hope this helps.

Best regards, Luchuo, MD.