Experiencing anemia, IBS, post nasal drip, hair loss and hard mass on stomach. What could all this relate to?

Gastroenterologist
Question
hi , I am currently experiencing a few conditions anemia, ibs, post nasal drip, hair loss and when I lay flat on my back i feel a small hard mass on right side of my stomach. I feel it could be because I'm sometimes constipated but what is your professional opinion?
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I will advise you to visit a gastroenterologist you will examine and investigate you accordingly. Two features are worrisome which requires attention 1. Anemia 2. feeling of lump on right side of abdomen. he may advise you some blood tests like complete haemogram, liver function tests and imaging like ultrasound abdomen or may be endoscopy. Lump on right side of abdomen can be bowel, liver or gallbladder. For constipation take laxative like syrup cremaffin plus which is a combination of sodium picosulphate, milk of magnesia, and liquid paraffin I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.

Follow-up: Experiencing anemia, IBS, post nasal drip, hair loss and hard mass on stomach. What could all this relate to? 7 minutes later
Ok thank you so much & i will follow your advice

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: Most welcome Detailed Answer: Hello! Most welcome. If you do not have any further query , you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Experiencing anemia, IBS, post nasal drip, hair loss and hard mass on stomach. What could all this relate to? 4 minutes later
Oh i also always feel like i have to urinate can this be related to the constipation ?

Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please see detail Detailed Answer: Hello! It may be urinary tract infection. Just get your urine examination also and if there are pus cells then take a course antibiotic. Also check your blood sugar level. If you do not have any further query , you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you a good health.