Experiencing a warm feeling on foot and elbow. What should I do?

General Surgeon
I am experiencing a warm feeling on the inside of my left foot, as well as around my left elbow. Confined to just those two areas. Never felt this before. I've been sitting at my computer for a few hours.
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later

Thank you for the query.

There might be couple reasons of such symptoms like nerves or muscles long-time(few hours) compressions or even mild stroke caused by heart arrhythmia.
If you suffer from atrial fibrillation stroke is possible however other symptoms should be present like vision problems or headaches, dizziness.
If your symptoms are caused by nerves compression this strange feelings should go away in couple hours and you should feel that is getting better.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.