Experiencing a fizzing sound from head and neck, tired and hands vibrate. Quick eye movement. Related?

Neurologist, Surgical
Dear Dr,

I am experiencing a fizzing sound coming from the back of my head/top of neck.
Along with this I am constantly tired, and sometimes my hands or neck randomly vibrate/shake for a short time (20 seconds). Unrelated or not i dont know but sometimes my eyes move very quickly from side to side for a few seconds

Please help?
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Visvanathan K 16 minutes later

The symptoms you report could all be secondary to fatigue. However, it may also be a sign of something else happening in the brain like a seizure. Therefore, my advice to you is to consult a Doctor, preferably a Neuro specialist who can examine you and request a few tests and on the basis of this prescribe you medicines as he deems fit.

As I said before, the chances of something sinister being the cause of your symptoms is quite less, but a medical visit im sure will prove reassuring.

Hope this helps?