Experienced stress and hair fall. Suffered fever. What can this be?

Dermatologist
Question
in the last december i experienced more strain, also i worked in dusty areas. but after that i experienced more hairfall. tried shikekai powder n shampoos it lesson.
after that in the last week of march i suffered from high fever due to toncil swallowing n hospitalised for 2 days.so after that i suffered sever hairfall espacially on top and hairs became thin.
but as time passed rate of hair fall become normal,somewhat density increased i want to ask you will my hair grow back as i had earlier and became dense as i had earlier.
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 42 minutes later
Thanks for the query. You are suffering from a condition called as telogen effluvium.
It is a condition associated with hair fall after any type of illness. Dont worry you will recover your natural hair. It may take a time of around a year.
In order to accelerate the growth you can use minoxidil lotion and take tab follihair daily. You will get relief with this. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Thank you.

Follow-up: Experienced stress and hair fall. Suffered fever. What can this be? 15 hours later
yes i agree with you ,but after december i also had hairfall,even if i was not ill i observed much dandruff at that time
so will these hair grow back?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Hello XXXXX,
By illness I mean any type of stress. Whether it is stress of work or illness or intake of medication, all can cause hair fall. But this hair fall is reversible. The rate of growth of hair is slow and hence it takes time to recover. Dont worry you will be totally fine. For dandruff use noskurff lotion. Thank you

Follow-up: Experienced stress and hair fall. Suffered fever. What can this be? 2 days later
please suggest me better veg. diet as become a week n daily practices like exersize . i want healthy body
am working in shift duty .

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 55 minutes later
Keep any fruit like papaya, watermelon or cucumber with you.
You can take these even during your shift.
Take sprouted grains in morning.

In lunch or dinner you can take soya bean in vegetable.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.