Experience dizziness, vomiting and nausea. All medical test normal. What am I suffering from?

I have been experience bouts of dizziness, vomiting and nauseas lately. I went to my local Accident and Emergency department yesterday night. The doctor took my blood pressure, blood sugar test and ECG. They all came back as normal. I do not understand why I feel so sick now.
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 6 hours later
Hi ! Thanks for writing to us and asking me.
After reading your medical history and present problem it may not be serious. I want to say if you feel like vomiting you should speak to the treating doctor for remedies. It looks like these are your treatment related nausea. You can also try home remedies drink XXXXXXX tea, citrus fruit, juice, bioactive curd.
For dizziness please check for haemoglobin level. It is may be due to anemia. As you already had tumor complication earlier, so to detoxified body take antioxidant. If you still taking any antibiotics please do consult with physician for drug change. If you have any question ask me.
Follow-up: Experience dizziness, vomiting and nausea. All medical test normal. What am I suffering from? 10 hours later
Thank you for your reply. I am also wondering if my dizziness and nauseas could be due to high progesterone levels in my hormone level? The reason why I mentioned this is because I usually feel out of breath during this period ( not able to breathe properly or smoothly). Hence, when I wake up in the morning, I feel dizzy like there is not enough oxygen in my brain. This don't happen during the first half cycle of my menstruation. If that is the case, are there any treatments for this by my local gynea?

Thank you!
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 2 hours later
Thanks for asking again !
The nausea could be due to the progesterone but its unlikely to cause dizziness and difficulty breathing. Make sure you're having enough fluids ( we should be looking at 2-3 litres of water daily). Getting some regular exercise should also help.
A preliminary hormonal profile may be useful and that could be recommended by your local gynaecologist.
Follow-up: Experience dizziness, vomiting and nausea. All medical test normal. What am I suffering from? 3 hours later
You mentioned preliminary hormonal profile for me, how is the procedure like? Can it be done on a single day?

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Himanshu Pandey 1 hour later
Thanks for asking!
It would be a basic blood test for which a blood sample would be drawn and processed. It will be a simple outpatient procedure which can be completed in a matter of minutes. Please see your gynaecologist for the same