Exercised pelvic floor muscle. Having pressure around anus. What dose it indicate

I over exercised my pelvic floor muscle over a 3 day period thinking the more its exercised the stronger it gets.

Over the 3 days I did approximately 250/300 exercises per day.

Having read up on it I than realised 50 per day is sufficient.

I now feel a little pressure around my anus if I sit down on a chair for a while.

What is the cause of the pressure and will it last long.

I did the exercises last week
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Welcome to the forum.
As you rightly wrote, the anal pressure is most probably due to the overexercise.
It should gradually settle with time.
Meanwhile keep your bowels smooth with laxatives if necessary.
You may also use muscle relaxant tablets like CHLORZOXAZONE if necessary to ease the pressure.
Best regards