Excessive masturbation, many numbers of times in half an hour. Can I die doing this?

I was wondering is it possible to die from masturbating too many times in one day? If so, what would that number be? I believe i just did around 14 or 15 times and need to go to bed, but am worried i will die. Is this possible from masturbating 14 or 15 times in like 30 minutes?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 20 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Relax yourself. I assure you that you cannot die after masturbation.

At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is highest. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It should not cause you any pain.

I can tell you for sure that frequent masturbation will certainly decrease the strength, rigidity and duration of erections. This is very well known.

Ejaculation from masturbation will have a gradual effect on decreasing drive and overall function during a single day. For example, if you masturbate 3 times during the day it will likely have a significant effect on ability to maintain erections later in the day. This is a simple effect of human physiology.

I would recommend that you try to decrease the frequency of masturbation to no more than once per day or only when you are excited. Over time you will see the gradual effect it has on your body, mind and overall health.

Please do not be scared at all. You are normal! Many young men have this same concern and through some behavior modification they do very, very well. A good thing also to do is exercise regularly. This serves both as a good outlet for stress as well as something which will build your endurance.

You don't have to stop masturbation; but decreasing the frequency will make a good impact in my opinion.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up in case you have additional concerns.

Follow-up: Excessive masturbation, many numbers of times in half an hour. Can I die doing this? 20 hours later
Can masturbating that often make my penis smaller, or will it not reach maximum growth due to the frequent masturbating 12-15 times a day sometimes
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for the follow up.

The size of penis after erection depends on the extent of blood supply that is entering into the penis after sexual stimulation. Repeated masturbation gradually decreases the interest in the activity, delays the arousal and decreases the maximum stimulation that is achieved.

The size of the penis which has been attained and the growth would not be affected. You don't have to stop masturbation but decreasing the frequency will make a good impact in my opinion.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health.