Excessive masturbation. Suffered dysmenorrhea , estrogen deficiency and polycystic ovaries later. Due to masturbation?

Question
doc,my girl friend did excessive masturbation during primary school and after a year, she began felling pain and being uncomfortable in stomach after masturbation,so she stopped, and during her middle school, she was suffering extreme Dysmenorrhea. In high school, she appeared all the symbols of Estrogen deficiency. (fever, bad skin last 1 or 2 hours every day) After graduation, she was diagnosed polycystic ovary as well as Teratoma in ovary , and now she have finished 3 month birth control XXXXXXX to regulate her cycle.
I was so sad when i know all that. Is there some relationship between masturbation,Dysmenorrhea,polycystic ovary, teretoma? She always feel guilty for she think it was masturbation causing all them.She now appeared the pain in abdomen and symptoms of fever, which last 1 or 2hours every day,with bloating,thirst but sick with drinking . is that a sign the teretoma has been worse ? Does she need a surgecy right away?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 8 hours later

There is no relation between masturbation done in past with teratoma, polycystic ovary and dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea is very common among young girls. These days we are finding so many cases of polycystic disease as well. With the symptoms she is having, my suggestion is to have surgery for teratoma in consultation with your doctor. Remember to send teratoma specimen for histopathology.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Best wishes

Follow-up: Excessive masturbation. Suffered dysmenorrhea , estrogen deficiency and polycystic ovaries later. Due to masturbation? 18 hours later

Thank you for your answer above. And I need to explain that is not her fault to her. But how could we explain "she began felling pain and being uncomfortable in stomach after masturbation"? I know the surgecy is maybe necessary for her, but it would be 2 months later until her family send her to hospital unless she is under the XXXXXXX sign.becuase her ultrasound examination in August showed the size of her teretoma was relatively small.

Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 4 hours later
I have already mentioned there is no relation between masturbation done in past and having pain now. There may be some other reason which is difficult to comment without examining patient.

Follow-up: Excessive masturbation. Suffered dysmenorrhea , estrogen deficiency and polycystic ovaries later. Due to masturbation? 1 hour later
Thank you for your patient. The last question, could you tell me what is the safest type of surgery now approriate for the Teretoma that protect her ovary?

Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 12 hours later
It depends on the extent of teratoma involving the ovary whether the ovary will be partially removed or totally. You can also opt for laproscopic surgery in consultation with your doctor.