Excessive masturbation. Does it lead to infertility and erectile dysfunction?

Does excessive masturbation leads to infertility in men?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 1 hour later
Hi there,

Masturbation is usually considered a healthy physiological habit which is practiced by most or all men.

As it is known that excess of anything can be bad for us. If we do anything more than safe limit it will surely lead t trouble.

Masturbation is safe as long as you do not feel distressed about doing it or it does not hamper your daily lifestyle and prevent you from doing your duties.

Excessive masturbation has less likely effect on reducing fertility in men, unless it is being done with lot of force which can damage testis if trauma is inflicted to them. Damage to penis, foreskin can cause pain and irritation which can decrease the pleasure and ease involved to perform successful sexual intercourse with your partner for pregnancy. Excess masturbation can also make a person distressed and not be in 'mood' to have successful sexual intercourse. Other than these possible outcomes, fertility is not affected.

If there is control in everthing you do, then there is less chance to cause any distress or problems.

Eat healthy, exercise daily, cultivate hobbies, get proper rest and sleep. Do Yoga for stress relief as well.

I hope I have answered your query. I will b available to answer your follow up queries.

Follow-up: Excessive masturbation. Does it lead to infertility and erectile dysfunction? 35 minutes later

Does excessive masturbation leads to erectile dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 21 minutes later
Hi there,

Excessive masturbation can lead to distress in some men which can cause some erectile dysfunction (if mind is not at peace).

Keep your mind stress free to reduce chances of erectile dysfunction.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.
Please accept the answer and close the discussion if all your queries are answered.