Excessive bleaching, shoulder pain, pain between belly button and hip bone. Treatment?

General Surgeon
I am having pain in my right abdomen, between my belly button and hip bone, excessive belching, and right shoulder pain.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 38 minutes later
The pain abdomen between your belly button and hip bone can be due to Appendicitis.
Other causes of right lower abdominal pain are Right ovarian cyst,pelvic inflammatory disease or Right kidney/ureteric stone.
Ultrasound abdomen will confirm the diagnosis.
As belchings are present,it goes more in favour of Appendicitis.
Right shoulder pain can be due to musculoskeletal cause.
Till Ultrasound,please take Antibiotic Ofloxacin with ornidazole,Anti inflammatory drug,Antispasmodic Dicyclomine and Rabeprazole.
If you come back with Ultrasound abdomen report,i will clarify further
Wish you good health