Ask a Urologist   »  

Excess skin removed during circumcision. Have hairy shaft. How to cure this?

Jul 2016

How do I correct a circumcision where excess skin was removed. I now have a hairy shaft which causes discomfort for my wife.
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later

Thanks for your query. You reported that you have undergone circumcision and excess skin was excised resulting into hairy skin on the shaft up to coronal sulcus.

This can be corrected only by skin grafting using hair free skin from the non-hairy part of the body.
Please consult qualified Plastic Surgeon for evaluation and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.