Excess skin hanging from buttocks, soreness, occasional bleeding, constipation. Had kidney stone surgery and hemorrhoid.

I am 22 years old. 5 foot 5. 190 pounds. I have had kidney stone blast surgeries and my tonsils took out. My family has a history of heart diease, heart problems, high blood pressure and colon cancer. My question is about a problem I have been having after I had my daughter they told me I had a hemroid but that was 21 months ago now I still have excess skin hanging out and over the past 3 weeks i have had soreness down there and occasional lite blood when I wipe. I also have not being going to the bathroom that often
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 11 minutes later
It seems that your problem of piles/hemorrhoids still remains.
There are various grades of hemorrhoids that can be determined upon examination.
Treatment depends of the grade and severity of symptoms.Ultimately surgery is the treatment in severe cases.You need to see a surgeon to determine whether you require surgery.
Meanwhile,here are some points to remember:
You need to consume a high fibre diet,plenty of water.
You need to avoid constipation and hard stools.Straining at stools will cause bleeding and pain.You can start a stool softner.
Sit in a tub of warm water with potassium permanganate couple of times a day.It will reduce the soreness.
You can use a lubricant on the rectum like vaseline or lignocaine jelly before passing stools.
The anal skin tags can be removed by a small procedure if required.

Hope this helps until you can see a surgeon. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Follow-up: Excess skin hanging from buttocks, soreness, occasional bleeding, constipation. Had kidney stone surgery and hemorrhoid. 2 hours later
What kind of doctor would i need to see and is it normal for it to still be there after this long or is it something i need to get looked at as soon as possible
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

Thanks for writing back.

Its not an emergency that you need to have it looked at immediately.You can take an appointment with a general surgeon at first.The problem may have recurred.Only surgery is the ultimate treatment.

Wish you good health.