Erection problems post sex, non smoker, non alcoholic, on BCAA, soy milk, whey protein. Treatment ?

Urologist
Question
hi, im 35 years old, male.with 2 children, i just notice that i got problem with erection about 2-3 weeks until now, normally i got very normal erection ever time i wake up in the morning, and after sexual activity my penis still erect for few minutes , but just this 2-3 weeks see i got no erection in the morning, doing my sex activity i do ejeculate but after that the penis only stand for a while not like before. i don't smoke, i don't really drink alcohol- and on my daily life regular i drink coffee once a day, juice( lemon + XXXXXXX with spoon ofhoney, most of the time), some fruit and vege . I do exercise about 3-4 time a week, i consume BCAA, and soy milk and whey protein milk, and before about 2 hours before bed i usually drink omega 3. that all about me.. i don't consume any other medical treatment? what should i do? i read about extravagant but I'm not sure about it , it say help, but no idea about it.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Follow-up: Erection problems post sex, non smoker, non alcoholic, on BCAA, soy milk, whey protein. Treatment ? 11 minutes later
is the stress can be 1 of the problem?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Based on your description,

You are leading a very healthy lifestyle and you should not worry about the erection problem. It is probably momentary due to some daily day to day stress.

Stop worrying about it and stay relaxed.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them..

Follow-up: Erection problems post sex, non smoker, non alcoholic, on BCAA, soy milk, whey protein. Treatment ? 9 hours later
hi, thanks for the answer
but I'm still a little bit worried, like u say " It is probably momentary due to some daily day to day stress" ,
1.Let say i just leave like my condition like this cos u say its probably momentary due, is gonna be back to normal again or maybe it will become worst?

2. Can it become an impotence if i keep it like this without medication?

3. do you think i need some medication pill , heard about testosterone pil?
thanks

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 20 minutes later

It is better you wait for sometime and stay relaxed.

Let the stress pass away.

You don't need any medications presently.

You certainly don't need testosterone pill. Don't even try it out; your problem shall get aggravated.

Follow-up: Erection problems post sex, non smoker, non alcoholic, on BCAA, soy milk, whey protein. Treatment ? 3 hours later
hi , thanks for the answer
last thing that i need to ask
1.how long do u think roughly i need to wait for this situation, before i go to medical treatment?

2.is it gonna be worst?

3.do u think i need to go to psikiater ?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

It is very difficult to give definite time frame in which the problem should get cured.

However, it should improve as soon as the stress levels improve and you are back to normal self mentally.

You don't need to go to anybody at this point of time. Just wait and watch.

Wishing you good health