Erection not hard, tests stated prolactin serum, testosterone serum, glucose fasting. Problem not solved even after medication

I feel that that my erections were not as hard as they used to be. This is occuring from past six months or so. I have visited a sexpert and he had recommended some tests. I will share the results:
Prolactin, serum: observed value (ov): 23.9. the reference range for a male(rr): 4.04- 15.2 ng/ml
Free T4, serum: ov: 15.7, rr:11.5-22.7 pmol/L
Free T3, serum: ov: 5.6, rr: 3.5- 6.5 pmol/L
sensitive TSH, serum: 1.280, falls under euthyroid:0.35-5.50 microlu/ml
testosterone, serum(ECLIA): ov: 676.8 rr:249-836ng/dl
glucose (sugar) fasting: ov: 90.6, rr: 60-110md/dl
glucose(sugar)pp: ov: 91.3, rr: 60-140 md/dl
free testosterone, serum by RIA: ov: 24, rr: 8.69- 54.69 pg/ml

these were done in XXXXXXX 2011, and the doctor has prescribed the medications, however the problem doesn't seem to go. is the elevated prolactin levels anything to do with the ED? Please suggest a way out. I am 26 and weigh 59-60 kgs. lead a stresses life and works for more than 50 hrs a week and mostly on saturdays too. eating habits are haywire.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Your prolactin levels were certainly high. Get those rechecked and see how they are now.
I have reviewed all the medications you have been having till now. They shall certainly improve your well being and subsequently also your erectile function. However, till you get good reasonable erection by itself, I would suggest to add drugs belonging to 5 PDE inhibitors like Sildenafil under the guidance of a Urologist.

You certainly need to improve your lifestyle, as it contributes a lot to the erectile function. You need to sleep better, eat better and certainly cut down stress in your life.

Hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have follow up queries.