Erection doesn't last. Testes shrinks, scrotum has calcium formations. Have cervical spondylosis. How to motivate sex?

Dear Doctor,
Im 30 years old soon to be married by this year end, my sexual health is in a very deplorable state, my errection does't last for even a minute, and i get ejacuated within seconds when i masturbate,i'm feeling very uncomfortable when walking as my testes shrink in between thighs and seems crushed and not present at all, during normal time my penis size is less than 2 inches and i have some calcium formations on my scortum like pimples which i got operated 3 years back by a doctor again it is slowly increasing in size(5 pimples like that),, mentally i'm a worried man, i have cervical spondylosis also,,,,i am able to ejacuate only once ,,, and the sperm seems very liess quantity, second time i cant masturbate it is very painful, i look normal my penis and testes seems shrinking day by day,, last 5 years i have been traveling a lot and my diet was not at all good and followed, now seettled back in my home town, my motivation level is not good, i'm on the verge of getting married shortly please advise which specialist i need to contact and what kind o treatment will bring back my sex health and motivaion,,,, please advise
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 24 hours later

I understand your worry which is so normal for a person like you to feel.

Let me tell you first, recent studies have shown that stress is the number one cause for decreased sexual function. Having said that let me give you few effective suggestions.

You may be suffering from premature ejaculation. It can be treated. The following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: 2 techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include

(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.

(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glands for a few minutes penis just before you ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.

(c) Increased frequency of sexual activity can increase the ejaculation time as well.

2. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse.

You need to consult an Urologist for your symptoms (for the calcium like formations on the scrotum too).

Please relax, you shall be fine soon.

Feel free to ask me further doubts.

Dr. Shanthi