Erectile dysfunction, taking penegra and atormac TG, history of high triglycerides, symptoms persist despite medication

age - 35 years, 5 ft 6 inches, 67 kgs.
Had triglyceride which is under control through medication, atormac TG.
Have been suffering from erectile dysfunction. Had excellent results having Penegra 50 over the last two years, as per my doctor's advice. Not having proper erection over the last 1 1/2 months using Penegra 50 mg or Zydalis 10 mg as per my doc's advice. Badly need help to restore my proper sex life with my wife, as the current situation is causing a lot frustration and depression.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later

The requirement of PDE( phosphodiesterase ) 5 inhibitors can increase or decrease at different times of life.

You can increase the dose of Penegra of 100 mg and follow all the previous precautions while taking Penegra.

In the meantime, if you are smoker i strongly suggest you to give it up.

I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for further query.