Erectile dysfunction, taking Calaptin, Amlovas for BP. Tentex Royal advisable for ED?

i am 50 yr old manager of bank .using calaptyn240 SR & AMLOVAS-H TO control bp and tachicardia.bp is well controlled,but iam suffering from ED.MAY ITAKE TENTEX ROYAL TO CORRECT ED.IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECT OF TENTEX ROYAL
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

You can take tentex royal and see how you do.

It has very minimal side effects and can be taken safely.

The side effects of Tentex include: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, skin rash and itching.It is not compulsory everyone will get experience the side effects.

However, the success rate of tentex royal is only 50-60%.

Hence try it and see how you do.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.
Follow-up: Erectile dysfunction, taking Calaptin, Amlovas for BP. Tentex Royal advisable for ED? 37 hours later
Then what should i do?i dont want any implant as it is costly.rather i want to be treated with medicine,allopathy or ayurvedic pl help.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 47 minutes later
Hello and thanks again,

50-60% success rate is good success rate in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.

You may try tentex royal and see the results. I hope you have seen a doctor and your condition and other comorbidities (if any) have been looked at too.

There is no need to go for implant surgery any ways. you have plenty of options to explore before you undertake implant surgery.

I thank you once again for posting your query here.

Hope I have been helpful in answering your queries.

Wish you good health