Erectile dysfunction during intercourse, dissatisfaction in sex life for both partners. Good sexologist in Dehradun?

Dermatologist
Question
Advise a good sexologist in Dehradun....Problem, Loss of erection during intercourse causing dis-satisfaction both sides...
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 29 minutes later

Thank you for posting the query,

It would be difficult to find a sexologist in Dehradun, but this division of medicine also comes under other branches like Endocrinology, Urology & Dermatology/venereology.
I am sure you would find any of these specialties in Dehradun .They are all competent enough to deal with such a problem.

You can find this specialist in any good hospital or even in government hospitals.
You can even Google your search in the net to find a hospital near your place.

Hope I have answered your query, Should you have additional concern regarding the same, I would be happy to address it.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Bharat chawda XXXXXXX specialist, Dermatology.