Erectile dysfunction, discoloration of testicles. Medication?

hello.. i am 20 yrs old.. these past two weeks i have not been able to get an erection.. when i finally do, it goes away in seconds... i think something might be clogged or i don't know.. maybe after i got blue balls.. is this normal? what should i do? i tried masturbating and i can't. is there some medicine i can take, or something i could do?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later

You need to see whether you have added any new medications to your diet.

whether there is any diabetes in the family and when did you get your last blood sugars checked.

Whether your stress levels have increased in the past few weeks.

If all the above things are fine then you should see urologist, get yourself examined ans start medications under his care.

Anticipating your response.
Follow-up: Erectile dysfunction, discoloration of testicles. Medication? 1 hour later
no medication added to my diet.. there is no diabetes in my family.. so my sugar levels are ok.. do you thing it is something that can go away by doing something? or will i have to be medicated? it is not because of drinking, because sober it is a problem as well.. my testicles hurt a little.. what type of medication should i be looking for? or what could possibly be the problem if it is not for diabetes nor alcohol?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Thank you for writing again.

You should see an urologist for further evaluation and treatment. If stress has been an issue lately then you can wait and watch. Things shall improve once the stress diminishes.