Erectile dysfunction after removing wisdom tooth. History of hemorrhoid surgery. Suffer from ear pain and hearing loss

Hi Sir, Madam

I m 49, man, 10 days ago i got wisdom tooth pulled out . right lower. . after this i have a chronic erectile problem and no sex desire.
Before wisdom tooth . i was little bit weak in sex function but now 100 % dead . please help me . thank you I dont have any history except this that 30 years ago hemorrhoids operated physical health is good . seems i have immune problem . 2 years ago urologist gave me antibiotic cos some infection in urine . after i got erection till 3 or 4 months. than i move and family get together . but i got this problem again. some time i got little bit ear pain ang hearing loss and some time hearing is better.
hemorrhoids operated 20 years ago (not 30 years ago) erectile dysfunction started from young age 17. i did masturbation in young age. now my blood test is normal . no high BP , its normal. when i sleep mostly on bed i can hear my heart beating.
I m ready to tell you what you will ask. thanks
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
I understand your query and concern.
Haemorrhoids, hearing loss, Tooth removal have no relation to the erectile problem.
If u r not on any medicines for the erection problem, pls contact your doctor as there are effective medicines for this.
The doctor will first try to look for a cause and reverse if one is found. If not, he will give u medicines to get better erection.
Kindly quit smoking if u do so. it is treatable if u get night time or early morning spontaneous erections.
You need to consult either urologist or neurologist or a psychiatrist to get the right medicines.

Hope I answered. Kindly get back for doubts.
Follow-up: Erectile dysfunction after removing wisdom tooth. History of hemorrhoid surgery. Suffer from ear pain and hearing loss 3 hours later
thanks for the answer , i don't smoke after the age 30 . , means since 20 years i don't smoke . not taking any medicament. only try to take vitamins and natural medicament expensive herbal medicament . tried almost every thing no success. i don't get night time or early morning spontaneous erections. i m in Canada. the problem is that i m not finding a good doctor. and the doctors are not referring me to urologist. that's why i came on this site. please tell me if is it possible nerve damage due to tooth removal and that nerve is related to the immune system . cause looks like my mind and sexual system is sleeping due to that nerve damage . i feel little bit pain in the head some time right side and some time left side.
and why i got erection when i took ciproflaxacine or tarivid (antibiotics) .possible some bacteria causing problems. I do exercise a lot nearly one hour every alternative day, eat good food.spend money on my health. .
and why some people without good food , no medicaments have a good sexual life. i think diet is not a matter.. some time i think cold climate is a big concern . . or living with the family also a matter. . thanks
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

I understand ur worry.
If u insist, i think u will be referred to the right person.
Loss of libido, lack of spontaneous night time erection may be due to endocrine problem, related to low testosterone levels.
Antibiotics have no relation to the erectionand its merely coincidental.
Nerve damage due to tooth removal is a extremely remote possibility, which i have never heard of.
Cold climate is an issue as well. Comparison with others with unhealthy habits is due to frustation and once u cross this phase u will be better, i am pretty sure.
As a treatment option, U may need testosterone replacement if tested low and medicines to get better erection, to start with.
If medicine is not helpful, as last resort, u can opt for penile prosthesis ( a device fixed inside the penis by a surgical procedure activated during sex for good erection)
Hope i am clear. All the best.
Dr GS, urologist.