Endovaginal ultrasound showed mildly hyperchoic and mildy vascular endometrial mass. What does this mean?

ok y
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 55 minutes later
Thanks for the clear description of the ultrasound findings. I have read the entire report thoroughly.

Delineate means - Distinguish

Through an MRI scan, we could possibly find out the exact extent of the endometrial mass/polyp concerning its borders, surface, the actual location, and the penetration into surrounding uterus area.

So, this delineates (or distinguishes) the diseased area from normal area on the endometrium or the uterus.

No, do not be concerned but go ahead with the MRI.

In my view, you do not have endometrial cancer but yes, it perhaps is Endometrial Hyperplasia. You need to be evaluated on this line.

MRI is more specific in terms of clarity and depth than ultrasound.

Yes, I did answer your query. Hope it helps you.

Sorry about the deafness but sometimes it is better not to hear people.

Let me know if I could help you further.

I am awake; just started my day.

Take Care!