Electrical pulse sensations that run from one side of the head to the other. What is wrong?
User rating for this question
My father in law has been getting electrical pulse feelings that run from one side of his head to the other.any ideas as to what is going on
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
People also viewed
- Is vomiting a side effect of xyrem?
- Newborn birth bronchitis is it contagious
- Electrical sensation from heart to head
- Dynamite 180 side effects
- Electric sensation up to head
- White blood count of 18000
- On birth control, wore condom broke and pulled out
- Electric sensations in head for a few seconds
- Cause of electrical sensation in head
- Pityrosporum folliculitis biotin
- Is bloating a side effect of tylox?
- Where to buy bio magnetic tablets/walmart
- Is pain a side effect of monurol?
- Ginkgo biloba and hypothyroid
- Electric shock sensation when touch other people