Elbow bone disorders after an accident. Should I go for surgery?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Hi, My Name is XXXXXXX ActuallyI Had an accident in Feb 2007, On that accident my right hand's elbow's bone got disorder, and doctor and didn't fixed that on that time. So I Want to know that can get this in order by surgery or I've any other option for this?? Thanks. XXXXXX
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 33 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX and welcome to XXXXXXX

It depends upon what type of fracture or injury you had got during accident and what is the present status and range of motion of elbow. I suggest you to get a recent xray done. You might need surgery or only physiotherapy to correct this.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Hope this will help you.

Wishing you good health...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Follow-up: Elbow bone disorders after an accident. Should I go for surgery? 3 minutes later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX

I'll defiantly provide you updated x-rays, my older reports as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 7 minutes later
I am Dr. Saurabh Gupta (Orthopaedic Surgeon WWW.WWWW.WW and am
Waiting for your reports and x-rays.

Feel free to discuss further.
Have a nice day.