Ejaculating less semen and unable to satisfy partner. What should I do?

I am 33yrs Male I eject very little sperm while sex which not even comes out of my wife's vagina. Moreover my wife says that she hasn't experienced the climax nor the hot sperm inside her vegina
Kindly answer me how can i overcome this problem
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 3 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Normal semen volume is 2-5 ml when ejaculation occur after 5 days of abstinence from sex or masturbation. Let me know about semen volume in your case to help you better.

Usual temperature of semen is equal to temperature of body or temperature inside inside vagina, so female do not experience warmness of semen as there is temperature difference.

Female orgasm depend on many factors like: emotional intimacy, foreplay, play, touching of body parts and ejaculation time. Try to learn thing which make her happy during physical intimacy. Normal ejaculation time is considered more than 3 minute, let me know your ejaculation time.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal
Follow-up: Ejaculating less semen and unable to satisfy partner. What should I do? 2 days later
My Semen volume is 1-2ml and i feel it stays inside my pennis as it doesnot force and come out like before. My ejection time depends may be from 3 to 5 min normally
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 11 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Ejaculation time 3-5 min is normal.

If your semen volume is 2 ml then there is no worry. It is better to get semen analysis done after 5 days of abstinence, it will clear some of the confusion.

Primary role of semen is pregnancy, and force of ejaculation do not affect it.

Some of the do's and the don'ts for improving sperm health.

-Dont Sit in hot tubs – Your testicles hang outside your body because sperm like it cooler than 98.6°F. Body temperature and above can kill sperm.
-Smoke – Smoking is associated with low sperm counts, decreased motility, and a higher incidence of miscarriages. The toxic reactive oxygen species from smoking do damage sperm.
-Exercise too strenuously – Strenuous exercise may increase the temperature of your testicles. It may also cause changes in testosterone levels that lead to decreased production of sperm.

-Do Take Nutritional Supplements – The following supplements have been recommended to enhance sperm production:
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Coenzyme Q-10
Folic Acid 400mg
-Stay Healthy and Fit – Moderate exercise will always help.
Anything that improves a man's general health is good for his sperm.
-Drink plenty of liquids.
-Minimize stress.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Sir I had tried to eject the serum but a drop came out and the rest was inside my penis and they come out when I urinate or squize my penis. what is the volume of water to be taken.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

1-2 L of water is ok.

In your case there is need to rule out retrograde ejaculation in your case. In retrograde ejaculation semen passed to urinary bladder during ejaculation.

There is need for evaluation of retrograde ejaculation by urologist by physical examination and investigations. Treatment will depend on the cause of the problem. Till that time follow above advices.

Wish you good health.