Ejaculating less semen. Should I go for sperm analysis test?

hi . I am 29 years old male. Recently i have noted that the quantity of semen discharge in my case has been decreased considerably. Previously it was really good. I am very well aware that the quantiy of semen discharge depends on the ejaculation frequency.But i am still not satisfied by the quantity of semen discharge.

I have heard that there are some semen tests that can test the semen quantity along with the quality. and i have heard that for getting this test,the patient shouldnot ejaculate for the 5 continuous days,just to give the sample. Since its my marriagable age so i am worried. Hope u understand.
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 52 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Semen quantity is probably the least important parameter as compared to sperm count etc. Even 2 ml semen volume is satisfactory. You can consider a complete semen analysis including semen volume after three days of abstinence from masturbation or sexual intercourse to satisfy your doubt. Wish you good health and happy married life.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders
Follow-up: Ejaculating less semen. Should I go for sperm analysis test? 3 hours later
hi doctor

thanks for your inputs. please let me know the name of the test,which i can undergo? and how to give samples and all?

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 11 minutes later
You can contact any good laboratory like lal path labs. They would provide you a sterile container to collect semen and it is usually done by masturbation in the private area provided by laboratory. You would have to request for "Complete semen analysis" from the laboratory.
Dr Sundar
Follow-up: Ejaculating less semen. Should I go for sperm analysis test? 38 hours later
ok. thanks doctor.Apart from this,can i use Himcolin Gel(A Himalaya Drug Company ayurvedic product for ED) ? I want to combine it with megalis 20mg,just to get better results? and plz tell how to use it? thanks
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 19 minutes later
Yes you can use himcolin gel in addition to megalis. It us to be applied topucally ten minute prior to sexual act and can be washed off thereafter.
Dr Sundar