Ejaculated when I was engaged in sexual arousal. Suggest some medicine

Jul 2016

actually sir yesterday when i went with my girl friend for first time,and i just kissing and touching her...but after few minute felt that my sperm come out before doing any thing,mean sex.and i felt some weakness and no feeling of romance...please tell me how it is happen.and suggest any medicine...
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have involuntary ejaculation while you were engaged in sexual arousal with your girl friend.

This is not abnormal and one gets erection and involuntary ejaculation even with slight sexual stimulation either due to touch or vision during sexual activities in the beginning.
There is nothing to worry about.
This will get settled of its own over a period of time as you get accustomed to sexual activities.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.