Ejaculated and wiped with a towel. Not sure whether the towel was clean. What are the risks?

I received a hand job from an escort. I ejaculated, after that she threw a towel over my genitals for me to wipe up. I do not know how clean the towel was. What is my risk of picking up an std from this encounter?
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Almost nil.

Detailed Answer:
Just using a towel for wiping is not likely to cause any STDs as most of the organisms causing such infections do not survive on a non living thing specially on a dry surface. So, the chances of having an STD in this way are almost nil. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Ejaculated and wiped with a towel. Not sure whether the towel was clean. What are the risks? 6 minutes later
Just for my understanding..........
Why is it 'almost' nil. Where is the uncertainty?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
Uncertainty is for exceptions.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
The chances of mild uncertainty are for the exceptions.
The hand job itself is also safe unless there are any open wounds on the hands of the person.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.