Effective treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
hi doctor, i have a premature ejaculation problem. i can't hold longer than 15 seconds in the vagina. Also, the another problem is i can't erect again in almost six hours when i cum.....but i'm only 20 years old what should i do?
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 minutes later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
Before I can help you I would like to you to let me know a few more details:
1) How frequently do you have sex?
2) The place where you have sex, is it safe or you are mots of the time anxious?
3) Are you too bothered/anxious about your performance?
4) Does it occur same when you masturbate?
5) How long do you involve in foreplay?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Psychiatrist and Sexologist

Follow-up: Effective treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction? 9 minutes later
Hi, doctor, thank you for reply me soon.
for first question, i usually have sex once a week.
2)the place is safe for me.
3)yes, i am very anxious about my performance because from my first time to now i didn't have one time that longer than one minute.
4) yes, it occur when i masturbate, i start masturbate since middle school (15 years old) in that time i can do longer than 10 mins. but form 3 years ago. i think i can only do 5 mins and right maybe 30 sec....
5) maybe 10 to 15 minutes.
Thank you again!
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 58 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for your response and details.
With the details that you have given, it is quite clear that you have a sexual problem called " Premature Ejaculation"
What you can do about it:
1) Indulge in lot of foreplay and try doing sex and finish in foreplay without ejaculation for some time and then try the actual sex after a few weeks with good amount of foreplay.
2) If it practical do some relaxing exercise just before having sex to reduce your anxiety and hence premature ejaculation.
3) There are certain drugs like dapoxetine and Paroxetine which can improve your problem. They prolong the sexual contact period.
You can try the above three options, but let me tell you that these problems do settle down plenty of times by itself in a year or two. They arise cause you are anxious about your performance.
Lastly do exercise regularly and have a proper diet.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Effective treatment for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction? 16 minutes later
Thank you so much for reply.
I have two more question, do the dapoxetine and Paroxetine will make me additive ? and how can can i get them? from internet? or need prescription
Thanks again

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Hello Again,
Regarding your specific question.
1) No you cannot get addicted to them. They are not addiction forming.
2) They are available only with prescription. you need to consult a psychiatrist for the same.
f you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D