Effective treatment for fever, vomiting, diarrhea and headache?

Sickness not improvingI was sick over the weekend with fever, vomiting,and diarrhea. The fever and vomiting are gone. I still have diarrhea, plus headaches and when I burp it taste like eggs.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 31 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

If your headache is related to the illness you have mentioned, it may improve with time. In the mean time I will suggest you to see a neurologist who will examine you so as to make sure that we do not miss anything serious. He will then determine the need of a brain scan. If the scan is normal, simple analgesics for few days will suffice

Hope this helps
Please get back to me in case you have any concern

Best wishes

Follow-up: Effective treatment for fever, vomiting, diarrhea and headache? 30 minutes later
Thank you for the information. Any suggestions for the egg taste when I burp and the diarrhea?
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 13 hours later

Thanks for the feed back

Please do not worry. These minor problems will improve with time. Other options that you have to get the stool examined and if infections are found you may take the definitive antibiotics.

Best wishes