Effective medicine to cure gastric problem?

i have gastric problem, soon after eating, so many times, belch comes out and stools color are also darkish
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 8 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I am pleased to answer your query.
you are having dyspeptic symptoms.
Since you are 50 and that you have dyspeptic symptoms, I would suggest an upper GI endoscopy be done for evaluation.
Dark stools may not always indicate anything serious. If it is black, then it may indicate bleeding inside. I would suggest a stool test be done for evaluation.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini