Eczema with scratching and open wounds. Can HIV be contracted by using public toilets?

I am worried about my 4 year old using public toilets or toilets at preschool. Could she get HIV from touching the toilet then wiping herself, or from sitting on the toilet if there is something on it?

Also, my daughter has eczema and is constantly scrathing and breaking open her skin, so I worry about that with using public toilets as well. I have been teaching her to lay toilet paper down, but she still touches the toilet and the toilet paper doesn't always stay in place.
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 15 hours later
I went through your history. There is no possibility of spreading as you think.
However it is always better to protect her only if she has abrasions only. Generally school toilets which are used by children are very safe. I suggest you must shread your apprehension.
Have a good day
Prasad pvs