Echogram shows insufficient tricuspid regurgitation. Done cholesterol test. Nuclear stress test shows anterior defect. Meaning?

Hi there,
I am looking at a report that I have for a echogram, could you tell me what this means?
"Tricuspid Valve has normal morphology and function
#1) *****RSVP could not be estimated due to insufficient tricuspid regurgitation******"

2) My Cholesterol are as follows: Please advise on your opinion of these findings.
Cholesterol - 5.19
Triglycerides - 2.18
HDL Cholesterol- 0.87
LDL Cholesterol - 3.33
Chol/HDL Ratio - 5.97

Finally, During a nuclear stress test please clarify the following. Underneath the reports for findings it states:
3)Moderate sized anterior defect with mild reversibility due to shifting breast artifact
4)When reports state Further investigation as per clinical parameters, what does this mean?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 18 days later
welcome to health care magic
i read your mail with diligence
you have not mentioned why you undergone these test.
coming to the reports
lipid profile is abnormal with high triglyceride levels and low good cholesterol that is HDL , it should be more than 1.5 m. Mol/ L.
coming to echo it says tricuspid valve is normal only.
nuclear stress test there is a problem of decreased blood supply to heart anterior area , some times it may be a artifact in females because of breast shadow.
so you need further evaluation.
thank you
Follow-up: Echogram shows insufficient tricuspid regurgitation. Done cholesterol test. Nuclear stress test shows anterior defect. Meaning? 1 hour later
Hi doctor

in asking about right underneath that statement about the Echocardiogram please read that again.

my cardiologist said in completely done but now I'm pretty worried. he said your too young and not to worry but your saying there is a problem could you explain as your response is very brief.

I had one episode of afib about one year ago that's why I did these tests in twenty seven I have major anxiety issues
what sort of evaluation am I supposed to do?
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 3 hours later
i understood your doubt,
but you sent the incomplete report of echo .
usually RVSP estimation done in people with pulmonary hypertension , Dilated RA/RV, other heart failure patients.
do you have any symptoms of pulmonary hypertension
as your echo wise tricuspid valve is normal morphology and function, whether Right ventricle/atria dilated or not , you dint mentioned.
If you doesn't have any symptoms , in your age group it may be normal echo.
I feel you have much anxiety , so be cool , if any thing abnormal may your doctor definitely tell and give advise.
thank you.