Eating less but feel full stomach. Is it due to gas?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
hi doctor, im eating less still im feeling my stomach is full. is it because of gas? please suggest.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigate Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXXXXX What would be your age and weight? The symptoms you are having could be because of various conditions and would suggest you to see a general physician first to examine you and then advise you the appropriate investigations as required. The tests could include Ultrasound abdomen and endoscopy. Take care
Follow-up: Eating less but feel full stomach. Is it due to gas? 31 hours later
thank you doctor for your reply. my age is 29 and weight is around 72km. I'll definitely consult doctor...
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 10 hours later
Brief Answer: sure Detailed Answer: I am sure your physician will sort out your problem. Take care