Easily angered, over reacting, stressed, fatigued. Need help

Question
Hi, I get angry easily, especially with people close to me, I over react a lot, feel stressed and fatigued all the time
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2013 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 22 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The symptoms you have mentioned are reflecting your depression status. There are some further symptoms like irritations, palpitations, bodyaches and lost of interest in activities.

The depression is a psychological issue which is death with proper management including psychological counselling and drug therapy. Therefore it is recommended to have few sessions with psychologist and visit psychiatrist for drug therapy.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Easily angered, over reacting, stressed, fatigued. Need help 3 hours later
Thank you, also would my thinking I have IBS contribute to any of that, I feel uncomfortable in my lower left abdomin until I pass wind or have a bowel movement, and I hardly ever have a normal movement, (constipated or diharea mostly) and am pretty much always bloated??

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 5 hours later
Thanks for the reply

Any of the chronic disease can be a cause for depression. the symptoms you are experiencing is due to problem you already know. try to use small frequent meals and use gastric prokinetic drug like domeperidone which will help you through intestinal and bloating problems

Thanks

Follow-up: Easily angered, over reacting, stressed, fatigued. Need help 15 hours later
Thanks again ill try those things. I don't really understand the depression thing but. I never feel sad or worthless, isn't that depression?? What will anti depressant medication do for my anger and fatigue if I really am depressed? Thanks again

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 8 hours later
Thanks for reply.

During initial stages of depression a person do not feels sad but is irritated and gets angry easily.

There is actually imbalance of neurotransmitters that causes these symptoms. The antidepressents balance these chemicals called neurotransmitters.

Thanks