Early periods, abdominal cramps, back cramps, tender breasts, vaginal and rectal itching. Solution?

Hi. I got my periods five days early and they usually are regular but this time period was bright red. Before, during and after I've had bad lower abdominal cramps, lower back cramps plus my boobs have alot of duct around them and feel sore. Also have had vaginal and rectum bad itching feels like something biting. Have used cream prescribed my Gp for the 7-10 days but the problem still here and it's very annoying. Solution please.!
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The symptoms you have are not serious and occur due to temporary imbalance in Oestrogen hormone levels.

There would be no cause for such an hormonal disturbance but occur in most females many times in life.The condition is self limiting and the hormone level come back to normal on own needing no systemic treatment.

If any attempt is made to correct the Oestrogen deficiency (common hormonal abnormality) ,its balance with other hormones would be disturbed and can present with other symptoms on long run.

Symptomatic treatment with Oestrogen creams for the vaginal itching and Tab Motrin for the breast tenderness would be enough.

Linoleic acid supplement would indirectly help in preventing the symptoms without altering the hormonal balance.Linoleic acid is found abundantly in vegetable oils, comprising over half (by weight) of XXXXXXX seed, safflower, sunflower, and corn oils.They are also marketed in capsule preparations with trade name Tonalin.Do discuss with your treating doctor and get a hand written prescription for the same.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.