Early ejaculation during masturbation causing health issues. Will this cause problems in future?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Hi doctor,

I am XXXXXX - 24 year old. i am working software company,

( During the teen age 14-17 i did masturbation in many days but after the17 age i am stop this habit step by step. Now totally stopped that habit.) But now many problems starts in my life.

My problems are:

1. During the night time my sperms come out.(approximate weekly once) this happen from last 3 years-This is normal?

2. When i doing the masturbation my sperms come very quickly.

Due to this my health condition going to very bad and mentally very upset and also i am very nerves.

My Doubts:

1.From this any problems for to birth in baby?
2.Also how can i know i am capable for marriage?.
3. Normal man How many days once sperms come out?
4.Generally how can i know my sperms is healthy and counting is normal?.
5.Masturbation is good or bad, if good how many days once i will do?
6.This problems is nature for every man? what is the name of this disease?.
7.While i am siting, my left ties is minor pain(always). why this problems come?

Please answer all XXXXXXX 7 "question ASAP in simple English. Please kindly advice shall i take any treatment for sex specialist or can i follow any diet. Now I have 2 year time for marriage, i need to star any precaution today onwards.
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 49 minutes later
Occasional coming out of sperm in night is normal dont worry regarding that.

I will answer your questions one by one.

1.Dont worry there will not be any problem with child birth, because you are able to ejaculate.

2.You are totally capable of marriage, remove that fear from your mind.

3.A normal man can bring out sperm daily. sperm is made daily in body and it is made till the man is living ,so it can never end.

4.Normally one ejaculate should bring out 3 ml of sperm.

5.Masturbation is totally normal, there is no problem with it. you can do it daily.

6. yes this problem occur in many men, it is called as premature ejaculation.

7.The pain might be there because you are so anxious, calm down relax, you are totally fine.

For now you dont need any treatment.

Thank you