Early discharge, penis becoming smaller, partner dissatisfied. Solution for early discharge?

hi,respected doctor,now adays I am suffering from veryearly discharge in which partner is absolutly dissatisfied and my pannis is now going to be smaller as before.primarily as because of early discharge I am very much anxious. can you tell me any solution
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 36 minutes later

Early discharge or premature ejaculation is mainly due to psychological factors. Depression, stress, unrealistic expectations about performance, or an overall lack of confidence are few to mention.

Overexitement or prostate related problems can also lead to Premature ejaculation.

You need a complete physical evaluation by a Urologist regarding this who can pin point the cause so that appropriate treatment can be initiated.

If you are not suffering from proatatitis, your doctor can prescribe you selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) group of drugs like Dapoxetine.

Till then, try to relax yourself with with Yoga and meditation which will help you bring down the stress if any. Interact freely with your partner to get your confidence back.

Hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Early discharge, penis becoming smaller, partner dissatisfied. Solution for early discharge? 22 hours later
I have been pleased for your reply. But some queries are required for me.Can you suggest me some doctors whom I consult for this problem ?.you have prescribed medicine but can you tell me how many times and how this medicine have to take ?.Is this medicine is injurious for other parts of the body ?.If any kind of homeopathy treatment will be fruitful?.Is use of well advertised vaccuret system beneficial for this kind of problem? Till consult the doctors can I have the medicine you prescribe.please answer me sir.Iam in great problem now.

Thanking you
Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi and thanks again,

The usual dose of SSRI's like dapoxetine is 30 mg/60 mg; given once daily to most patients. Some side effects of this medicine are headache, dizziness, diarrhoea, etc.
I am using this molecule for a long time and fortunately none of my patients have complained regarding this. However this drug is a prescription only drug. You need to consult your doctor to get a prescription. The dose specific for you would be suggested in the prescription.

I am not aware of homeopathy treatment for this problem.

I encourage you to consult your doctor and discuss about these drugs rather than trying vaccuret system.

Hope I have answered all your queries. Please accept my answer if you do not have any more follow up queries.