Ear blockage after having an orgasm. Cause of concern?

Nephrologist
Question
Why do my ears clog after I have an orgasim
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query,

It is normal to have ear clogging after an orgasm, it is because of sudden change in the distribution of the blood circulation after the orgasm

It will cause you no harm and it does not require any treatment for the same. If it is causing too much concern or pain the I would advice you to take a small walk as this would further help your body re-distribute blood and also get your ear tested just in case there is an inflammation which is causing this

If there is anything else i can help you with please let me know, i will be happy to help

Have a nice day