EKG, inferior wall ST-elevation myocardial infarct, occluded coronary artery. Warnings?

Cardiologist, Interventional
This is an EKG taken a day before my mother was given a second EKG at the Hospital emergency room, that showed that she had an inferior wall ST-elevation myocardial infarct. and that the right coronay artery appeared to be totally occluded based on the EKG.
I would like to know from a specialist, if the first EKG had any warnings of what was happening.
Thank you.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raja Sekhar Varma 24 hours later

Thank you for your query.

I think you had previously uploaded an ECG and I had given you a detailed reply.

Are these the same ECGs or different ones?

The two ECGs that you have uploaded now are of very low resolution. The image appears blurred and no opinion is possible based on these ECGs. Kindly scan the ECGs with a higher resolution and upload them again.

If you feel you need another opinion from a different cardiologist, you could indicate that also.

Dr RS Varma
Follow-up: EKG, inferior wall ST-elevation myocardial infarct, occluded coronary artery. Warnings? 10 hours later
I would like the opinion from another cardiologists.