ECG, sinus arrhythmia, intra-atrial conduction delay, borderline ecg. Serious?

I am 50 years old, 6'3", 240lbs. My ecg says "sinus arrhythmia" and "intra-atrial conduction delay" "borderline ecg" but my dr said my test was fine.

Should I be concerned?

P/PR 136/158ms, QRS 110ms, QT/QTc 442/438ms, P/QRS/T Axis 47/16/39 deg, Heart Rate 59BPM
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 3 hours later

Sinus arrhythmia is a normal variation in the heart rate due to our breathing.

It will manifest in ECG as slight change in heart rate from beat to beat. This is a normal response of heart to breathing and is of no concern.

Intra-Atrial Conduction Delay. Well, the parameter which you have given are all withi normal limits. Slight variation or deviation from normal values can occur and is of not much clinical concern.

P/PR - 136/158 (Normally 130/120 - 200 ms)
QRS - 110 (Normally up to 110 ms)
QTc - 438 ms (Normally < 440 ms)
Axis of depolarization is normal.

Therefore, please be reassured.

Your parameters are fairly within normal. Please consult your physician in case of any problem.

Hope this answers your query.

Please get back if you need any further information.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr Kiran.