ECG says minor inferior repolarization disturbance consider ischemia. What does this mean?

ECG says minor inferior repolarization disturbance consider ischemia, LV overload or aspecific change. What does this mean? Do I need to see a cardiologist or is this normal. I'm 29 and on pregablin medication for anxiety 150mg 3 times a day. P/PR is 102/154 ms QRS is 90 ms QT/QTc: 402/427ms P/QRS/T axis: 53/88/6 deg Heart rate 68 bpm
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No abnormal change seen in your ECG.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Your ECG results indicate repolarisation abnormality which is typical for the young people as you are. It is not necessary a sign of disease. There is no sign of ischemia or other disease though. However, to rule out any abnormal change in the heart, I'd suggest to do the cardiac echo and stress test ECG. Regarding the use of Pregabalin, it does not interfere with your ECG results. Hope it answered to your inquiry! If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me again! Dr.Benard