ECG results show sinus bradycardia, procordial repolarization disturbance, ischemia or LV overload. What does this mean?

ECG results. sinus bradycardi moderate left procordial repolarization disturbance/ consider ischemia or LV overload
long QT interval. What does this mean and how serious is it? What can I do for myself till my appointment with Cardiologist? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 10 Jul 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 minutes later

The ECG report you presented above provides information on heart being on overload.This means either heart is unable to pump satisfactorily or the blood load on the heart is more due to some peripheral vascular cause.

Any of the above condition can be considered as a risk of having an heart attack.I would say a 30% risk is involved here.

I suggest you to avoid straineous exercise like jogging, running , and sudden emotion drive until the condition is confirmed by other confirmatory tests like 2D Echocardiography and a Exercise stress test (Treadmill test).

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.