Duralast recommended to increase sexual desire?

Is duralast 30 has any side effects? If yes, do you recommend it for men aged 32? Shall we take this medicine for increasing sexual desire?
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 23 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

As far as the duralast is concerned, it can cause alteration in blood pressure, sometimes some dizziness as well. I generally do not recommend this product for my patients. First of all we need to rule out any possible underlying cause of the desire issue before just giving or recommending medications.

First of all we need to look at your overall health and fitness. If you exercise 4 to 5 days per week this is well known to improve sexual fitness, desire and function. In addition, maintaining a healthy weight is also critical for this type of thing. If you overuse caffeine or alcohol it can affect desire. Finally, abnormalities in levels of testosterone or possibly thyroid hormone can also affect sexual function. As you can see there are alot of things which should be considered before pursuing medical therapy. I suggest you visit with your doctor to assess all of this and if everything is completely normal, then you might consider one of the prescription medicines which are available.

My personal experience is that my patients see the best results with the use of Viagra. It is safe, effective and has minimal side effects. I suggest if you use this medication that you seek a brand name only drug as there are hundreds of fake Viagra products out there which really do nothing for sexual health. My best suggestion would be to get it prescribed by your doctor who will judge the best brand name locally.

I hope my answer has been helpful and informative to you. I thank you again for your query and should you have any followups regarding this I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga