Duralast, premature ejaculation. Medication recommended?

hi doctor
i am a male 22 yrs old and i am taking duralst 30 mg for curing premature ejaculation.
is this medicine suitable for me.
also tell me for how long i have to take this medicine
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 46 minutes later

(Duralast) Dapoxetine, a new drug, is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. This drug belongs to SSRIs class which is also known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

Duralast is effective medication for Premature Ejaculation. However, it does not cure it. It helps in over coming it. You can safely use this medications

Duralast can be used as and when it is needed. Like other impotence drugs this medicine need not to be taken regularly.

Therefore, you don't have to take it regularly. Take it as and when needed.

Hope this answers your query.

Do get back if you need further information

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran
Follow-up: Duralast, premature ejaculation. Medication recommended? 1 hour later
if duralast 30 mg is not for curing premature ejaculation,
kindly suggest me a medicine that helps me to cure it.
also i dont see any difference in my ejaculation even after having it and masturating after 1-2 hours.
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 hour later

Yes, it wont cure the problem.
Unfortunately, there is no medication which will cure Premature Ejaculation.

You must understand one thing that, premature ejaculation is not a disease. Its a Behavior. People get used to premature ejaculation due to continuous stimulation and mastrubation. So much so that during actual act also they discharge early.

The best technique to overcome premature ejaculation is to Strengthen the Puborectalis Muscles

This a loop of muscle which if contracts can control ejaculation. To have a good control over it, you must try to contract it multiple time a day an hold it for few seconds. How do you contract it..? Do as if you are stopping your urination in between.

Read up about this as this the most effective way.
Please do not spend time and money for pills

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran
Follow-up: Duralast, premature ejaculation. Medication recommended? 9 hours later
Will performing start and stop technique help me overcome premature ejaculation
Also tell me how many times should i perform
This a week
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 9 hours later

Start and Stop technique will strengthen your Pubcococcegous Muscle and therefore, will help you control premature Ejaculation.

You should start practicing this techniques 10 times at a stretch three times day for 1 month. This should be sufficient. Then increase the frequency and duration for better results.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks and Regards,

Dr Kiran.