Dull pain or burning between scrotum and anus. Prostate exam normal. No burning while urinating. Suggest?

Dull pain or burning between. Scrotum and anus very mild though.. have had a prostate exam and was normal.. no burning when I urinate but slightly warm...
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 10 days later

Thanks for asking.

I think you may be having urinary tract infection,as the urinary tract consist of kidneys, ureter, bladder, prostate and urethra,any infection of these parts is collectively termed as urinary tract infection.

you probably need to go for a complete urine examination along with the ultrasound of the urinary tract to rule out any obstructive pathology.

Antibiotics and some urinary alkalisers are needed to cure a urinary tract infection along with plenty of fluids.

Please let me know if you need further information.