Due to accident, prescribed Valium for PTSD. Got zepose instead. Are they effective and safe?

Hello Dr Grief
My name is XXXXXXX & due to a serious car accident a few years ago, I had been prescribed Valium for my PTSD. I have ordered & received Zepose 5mg tablets as they a more affordable, but want to double check they are Diazepam tablets & are as effective & safe as the Valium. I would also like to view a picture of these white tablets, or obtain a description, if possible, to confirm I have the correct product.
Thank you for your time & Warm Regards, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Same tablet

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

Zepose and Valium are the trade names of the same drug namely Diazepam,As with most of the drugs a single drug is available with different names.

You can definitely take the tablets without worrying about , as there is absolutely no difference between valium 5mg and Zepose 5mg.

Please let me know if you need more information.